Join the world’s biggest
Coming 2017 - Halle Freyssinet
We’re building a place where entrepreneurs from around the world - both brilliant and crazy - come together to work, live, laugh, and fuel society with innovative startups that bring real value.
STATION F will open beg. of 2017 in Paris, France.
[Entrepreneurs: application process coming soon]
Top secret plan of what we’re building (shh, don’t tell the Internet)
Inside the 34 000 sq meters former freight station designed by concrete-genius engineer Eugene Freyssinet in 1929, the startup campus is being redesigned by award-winning architecture agency Wilmotte & Associés. The building, listed as a Historical Monument since 2012 for its remarkable architecture, is 58 meters wide and 310 meters long.
Having trouble picturing it? Just imagine the Eiffel Tower on its side.
- 1360+ Seats auditorium
and other event spaces
- 21 Fablab with 3D printing,
wood and metal workshops
- 3Charming coffee-shop
- 43000+ Desks for member startups
- 5On-site startup services
- 61 Rooftop tennis court and jacuzzi
- 11 Pop-up store
- 260+ Meeting rooms
- 324/7 Restaurants and bar.
Unlimited croissants and baguettes
- 42 Flying train-wagons
(ok just regular wagons)
- 5600-people living amenities nearby (in Ivry sur Seine).
Station F’s doors will open beg. of 2017
The building will gather an entire entrepreneurial ecosystem under one (very large) roof, housing thousands of creators, partners, investors and talents. Startup growth will be leveraged by an unprecedented network effect and fostered by croissants - because yes, it’s going to be in Paris, France.
Applications will open in the Fall 2016. In the meantime, we’d love to hear about you and your project. You can fill out a tiny form by clicking “Bonjour”.
Tell us about your startup in advance, especially if:
- you have a true no-bullshit idea/product that is a real game changer check
- you want to be part of the biggest startup campus in the world check
- you dream about working in Paris (who doesn’t, right?) check